Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there an Airsoft IRC?

Options
  • 09-06-2010 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭

Just curious if there is one to just chat with other airsofters in a real-time scenario?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the IAA used/still runs an IRC channel its popularity goes up and down with time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Theres no IAA one, but there is one around somewhere. cant remember the link though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Yeah it sno longer iaa affiliated its for t3h pr0s sk1llz?!?!

Its pretty much dead at the moment with just few of the boys talking bout everything other then airsoft.

Not giving deats though, if the owner wants he can psot them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

well that shows how long ago i used it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Pity really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

#irishairsoft on quakenet has a few people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I put one on my blog because there wasn't an IAA one any more, never really used it.

Its just an embedded third party client, have a crack at it if ye want, no need to have mirc or an irc client, it might do the job.

http://samsairsoft.blogspot.com/search/label/--Chat

If a few of yez go on it and have some fun I'm happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

If a few of yez go on it and have some fun I'm happy.

Yeah, of course you are....the more people use it, the more irc-mod POWAR you get !!

We're wide to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

He censored the words tan and magpul :P
    Then asked someone who were pmags made by and someone said magpul but it came up ****** :P

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Then asked someone who were pmags made by and someone said magpul but it came up ****** :P

.. and using the words "I <3 Magpul" puts Stercus into cardiac arrest..fact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    .. and using the words "I <3 Magpul" puts Stercus into cardiac arrest..fact.

Ha, well I had to do something along those lines or people would have been disappointed :P

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

The Hawks site has a client for connecting to the quakenet #irishairsoft channel.

http://www.bandofhawks.com/?page_id=149

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

fayer wrote: »
    The Hawks site has a client for connecting to the quakenet #irishairsoft channel.

http://www.bandofhawks.com/?page_id=149

SIG OWNAGE!

Advertisement