Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failing exams

Options
  • 09-06-2010 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

ok strange question here

I haven't got my results yet but here is the situation

Basically got really sick for exams sat the first one fainted in it the works! So im fairly sure I failed it. I have a medical cert for the rest of them

Results are out next week, was just wondering I i fail that one will they tell me on the sheet of results? Or does anyone know how that works?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Assuming that you have sorted everything out with the Senior Lecturer you will be listed as incomplete. Depending on the course they will tell you. If you are single honours your result will look something like this;

087656545 Incomplete Permission to defer exams until Supp 10. Repeat in x. (Or not, in the best case scenario).

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

green909 wrote: »
    Basically got really sick for exams sat the first one fainted in it the works! So im fairly sure I failed it. I have a medical cert for the rest of them

Was that a Saturday in the RDS? If so, hope you're well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭green909

dan719 wrote: »
    Assuming that you have sorted everything out with the Senior Lecturer you will be listed as incomplete. Depending on the course they will tell you. If you are single honours your result will look something like this;

087656545 Incomplete Permission to defer exams until Supp 10. Repeat in x. (Or not, in the best case scenario).

Hope this helps.

thanks for that turns out I didnt fail that exam whoop!

Advertisement