Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RECHECKS

Options
  • 09-06-2010 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Well after 11 exams, i got my results last week and was disappointed but not overly shocked to find that i had failed one> I was unprepared last minute study blah blah so it was expected. What wasn't expected was which exam i failed, I came out of the exam in question sure that I had passed, I'm very shocked. I emailed tutor and marks that i got for certain sections seem too low. I got 34% overall and the Compensation passing seems to be 35% soooo is there a point fighting for a recheck?

PS I'm aware 34% is ****, I have higher standards for myself and It would probably do me good to repeat...but I have holiday plans in august... want to fight to keep them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

As far as I know you cant just get a paper rechecked cos you feel hard done by lke in the leaving there actually has to be something visibly wrong about the marking. teh first thing you do any way is email the lecturer and organise ti view your script, talk to him about it and see what he says. Then see where to go from there.

Advertisement