Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's going on with Dolmen

Options
  • 09-06-2010 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I want to renew a policy with them, I 've spent 2 weeks leaving messages because they won't answer their phones, they rang back once but I couldn't take the call(typical!) but that was the only contact I've had from them. What the hell would they be like if you needed them to lodge a claim?

I think I'll take my business elsewhere, rang stuart insurances and got straight through, they can cover from today.

Anyone know what the story is with Dolmen..bad customer service or they don't need the business?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

I had the same issue...keep trying, they eventually got me @ a time i could answer the phone last week and in fairness the new policy was on my doorstep the following evening.
    Cheers,
    Martin.

Advertisement