Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Depressed

Options
  • 08-06-2010 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

I don't know why, I'm just so overwhelmed and I don't even know with what. I'm just at breaking point, I told my mam but at the end of the day she can hug me physically but inside I'm still sad. I just see no light at the end of the tunnell here, I feel helpless and trapped by emotions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hang in there Resi, it'll get better:)have you tried talking to anyone about this, I find it helps:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

My mam,ya just came downstairs, we chatted and I feel slightly better, booking gp appointment tomorrow. Just have to sleep tonight but it's hard because my head is whizzing around, anyone have tips. I just want it to be tomorrow already, oh thank you for the reply by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Oh your welcome:):)feeling the same myself at the mo!that's great that you're getting help,wouldn't have been able to get through this burden of emotions without support, trapped by emotions is a good description:) g.luck with everything, hope you feel better soon:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Denimgirl

there are these herbal tablets you can but in natures way or boots called rescue remedy are very good also.don't worry hun everybody has stages in their life like this it's how you handle it is what counts.have you recently broke up with a bf or lose a job or something?something usually triggers these things off,but you will get back on track!

Advertisement