Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying in Belfast

Options
  • 08-06-2010 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,904 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

I'm moving to Belfast in September to do a BSC and Im wondering if anyone knows of any grants I may be entitled to?

I didnt get any when i was studying in a Dublin VEC college btw.

Im doing some googling but Id love a real person's response :p

Thanks
    bbk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

If you had have been eligible for the grants in the Republic they do carry over to Belfast up to and including postgraduate.

If you still aren't eligible for those there isn't too much in the way of funding from the North for students outside of Northern Ireland. You may be eligible for a tuition fee loan - check out www.studentfinanceni.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,904 ✭✭✭GTE

Thanks for that. I have the student loan form filled out. Im in the process of getting the Irish grant application filled out so I can only hope I get something out of that.

Advertisement