Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film/ Movie Crew

Options
  • 08-06-2010 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi Folks, quick question for you guys, I was driving down near Westmanstown there this evening and there was film crew trucks driving into the grounds of Luttrellstown Castle, Just wondering if anyone knows whats happening.
    Thanks folks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

There are small signs up on the M50 roundabout with pictures of microphones, those signs are usually used to direct people to film locations...not sure what it's for though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Hi Folks, quick question for you guys, I was driving down near Westmanstown there this evening and there was film crew trucks driving into the grounds of Luttrellstown Castle, Just wondering if anyone knows whats happening.
    Thanks folks

I know they are beginning to film Camelot here! Perhaps its that movie?

Advertisement