Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swapping skills with farmers??

Options
  • 08-06-2010 9:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭

Seems like something like this could be of benefit to all parties in our slack economic climate.

I am a Land surveyor/site eng/civil eng and could offer some services to farmers in return for something else. See advert below

The theory has taken off recently with a site called swap skills or some thing like that.

Anyway to find my ad and to see what i what you'll have to go to http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=234558

I hope this ain't see as an advert itself. sorry if it is.. Its just that a swapping of services or a trade barter system isn't really catered for in adverts-

Anyway I'm sitting around day after day and i need to get out more:D

Even if I wasn't your man would you consider trading in such a swap of skills or services with other individuals.. Seem like a good idea but it might take years to catch on..

Advertisement