Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet Broadband - Available in Killybegs?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭digiman

FWIW I put in my parents home number and business number, one is on Killybegs exchange and other is on Dunkineely and both passed their line checker. Out home line is barely capable of 1mb though with perlico. I doubt magnet can offer any better tbh as I presume they are just going to reuse the eircom line

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭digiman

Condi wrote: »

They are on the Killybegs one. Probably 3-4km outside of the town. To be honest its fine for the parents for the amount they use but is rightly pisses me off when I am down home. Still better than the dial up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Condi wrote: »

Magnet Swift is just their re-selling of eircom's copper product - which you'd be familiar with if they had archived their 'talk to..' forum here. From memory - they offer, but don't promote this product :rolleyes:

I'd email them to get the full story.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

• Advertisement
Advertisement