Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good places to study

Options
  • 08-06-2010 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

hey, I will be doing my LC next year and I found out my school has stopped after school study (not sure why - probably expensive) Schools finished at 3:30 now all next term.

I was planning on going in there to prepare but now - i don't know where to go. I find it difficult to study at home and know that I'll just end up in front of the tv every evening.

Friends of mine were doing study in college libraries for their LC this year but ended up being kicked out :(

I live on the southside (really near town) - could anywone reccomend anywhere??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Public library somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

dunno any southside libraries but there is one in the ilac shopping center... i went there for a bit cause its only like 5 min away from me

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

3 libraries near me are closed...2 for renovation and i don't know when they're open :-S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

Bring in your own food and ask to stay in school they may let you...

Sure I was in school sat,sun,mon, today.... if they're not all ify about insurrance and the like.

Advertisement