Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McAuley Park, Harmonstown, Artane

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Garluc

Hi , did you ever get an answer to this thread , we are thinking of buying a house here and would love to know about this area we are from coolock so we know a good bit but more info would be brilliant ?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 willhouse

Never heard a jot about the place. If I were you, I'd probably hold out. Prices are gonna drop dramatically (30-40%) over the next year or two. People selling up don't seem to understand that and are a little stubborn with their selling price, not to mention way over-valued asking prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭andywozhere

I live in Harmonstown. Not a massive fan - no facilities nearby really - no playgrounds, fair walk to the shops in Raheny. I'm more used to the hubabuba of the city centre, so I find Harmonstown a bit desolate. On the plus side it's near the Dart line.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lilly89

Hello I’m looking to buy a house in McAuley avenue in Artane , would anyone be able to advise if the estate and the surroundings parks etc is a safe area? Any advice would be really appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭herbalplants

Yes, very safe. No trouble. Near Dart and St Ann's park. Buy with confidence.

Living the life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 lilly89

Thanks! I just seen the below article about the park and was a bit nervous about it. .. https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/young-horse-ridden-exhaustion-before-7776720.amp

but hopefully that’s just a once off thing that was very unfortunate

Advertisement