Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Available/Wants to form metal band - Dublin

Options
  • 08-06-2010 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey all, I'm a guitarist looking to either join or form a metal band!
    I'm 17, living in Dublin, and I want to ultimatly be in a band that practices regularly and gigs. My influences include: Metallica, Pantera, Trivium, Disturbed, Megadeth, Killswitch Engage, Rage Against The Machine, Wolfmother, Zakk Wyld and other misc. stuff!
    Don't care about what age you are or any sub-genres of rock/metal, just want to find people that want to actually do something.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZPikArf8zU
    Here's a sample of my playing, recorded in Feb, it's not my best but it's something! If you've any questions or are interested give me a PM or email me at ckeogh47@gmail.com

Cheers,
    Cian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Xavi-Wan

Hey Dude,

Did you find a band? coz I've the same influeces but I haven't found anything!

Advertisement