Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedy Tonight? (June 8)

Options
  • 08-06-2010 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Is there any stand up on tonight in the city center?

I was checking the International bar and it's only 4 days a week now... Do any of the clubs in town do Tuesday shows?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

The International Comedy Club runs Thurs to Sunday, the Mish MAsh is on there on a Tuesday and The Cellar is on the Wednesday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

zoobizoo wrote: »
    The International Comedy Club runs Thurs to Sunday, the Mish MAsh is on there on a Tuesday and The Cellar is on the Wednesday night.

Cheers mate

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

is it free in??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Mish mash is on in the International tonight - €5 in, Jarlath Regan and Simon O'Keefe are on as far as I know...

There's also the Battle of the Axe in the Ha'Penny Bridge Inn - that's always a good laugh... €8 in to that one...

And the Comedy Dublin semi finals are also on tonight in Sheehans - not sure of the price on this one...

They're the only 3 I can think of for tonight...

Advertisement