Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Poker Lounge updates thread

Options
  • 08-06-2010 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭

The first show of Irish Poker Lounge, presented by myself and Liz Mullally, is now available at the website.

The show features:
    * An exclusive first interview with Ireland's newest sponsored pro, Jason Tompkins
    * A chat with the Atlantis poker director Aidan Coonan about their tournaments and recent high stakes headsup cash games
    * Atlantis owner and Vegas high roller Paul Lucey tells us about plans for party of the year in the Mirage in Vegas
    * Rob Taylor joins Doke to give some strategy tips on how to play super satellites
    * Feargal Nealon joins us by phone for a chat about our weekly listeners game and recent successes
    * Liz explains how you can win 1% of me in this year's WSOP main event
    * Irish poker legend Padraig Parkinson phones us from Vegas to tell us how he's getting on so far and what he makes of Twitter and tweeting

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

Nice one Dara, best of luck in the new venture. I for one have been looking forward to hearing strategy tips form the satelite king himself and Rob should add nicely to the line up too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Best of luck with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

Daithio9 wrote: »
    Nice one Dara, best of luck in the new venture. I for one have been looking forward to hearing strategy tips form the satelite king himself and Rob should add nicely to the line up too.

Thanks Daithio and Hyzepher :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭aceswild

Show 2 of the Irish Poker Lounge now available at:

www.irishpokerlounge.com

The show features:

A 20 minute chat with Padraig Parkinson from Vegas
    We talk to a number of other Irish prospects in Vegas, including Jason
    Tompkins, Scott Gray, Rob Taylor, Cat O'Neill and Feargal Nealon
    This week's strategy section covers bet sizing
    Details on this week's listeners game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

aceswild wrote: »
    Show 2 of the Irish Poker Lounge now available at:

www.irishpokerlounge.com

The show features:

A 20 minute chat with Padraig Parkinson from Vegas
    We talk to a number of other Irish prospects in Vegas, including Jason
    Tompkins, Scott Gray, Rob Taylor, Cat O'Neill and Feargal Nealon
    This week's strategy section covers bet sizing
    Details on this week's listeners game
    The strategy section should be good I'd say.

• Advertisement
Advertisement