Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help needed!

Options
  • 08-06-2010 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭

hi folks,
    Its my parents anniversary in a few months and my dad asked if I could make him a DVD with basically a slide show of photos with songs playing over them photos, some text and maybe, maybe aa small clip of there wedding, but the most important thing is the songs playing over the photos and text.

Im just wondering is there a good, easy to use program to do this? And would i be able to do it my self?

Thanks in advance!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

You can defo do it yourself.

If your running windows, you should have Windows Movie Maker, Just open that and mess with it for a bit, very easy. Just put in your pictures, then your music on top, then save it as a video file or straight to DVD

Advertisement