Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Table Tennis Clubs in Galway?

Options
  • 08-06-2010 6:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Wondering if anybody knows if there are any table tennis clubs in Galway City and surrounding areas?

If not is it possible to join the table tennis clubs in any of the Universities UCG / GMIT if you are not a student?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I think you have to be a student to join most of the clubs in NUIG... not sure about GMIT. I'm pretty new to the city so I don't know of any but I would be surprised if there wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭flugel

Look up the official table tennis of Ireland website. There is a club that operate out of the west side community centre on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Contact details are on the site under search fur clubs. I'd post link but on the mobile at the Mo

Advertisement