Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a second opinion on my music

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

alryt i really like this made me think . . kind of what i want to do but how do you make that sound i cant seem to get it i get close but sounds stupid
    reminds me of something from atticus ross or something plain form trent reznor :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 obriensimo

:cool:thanks... i started about 5 months ago and i hadn't got an idea of how to produce, so i just kept messing around with audio software till i got good melodies... i used a lot of different techniques for each song and was changing all the time... but that's exactly what i was trying to do (make something very different)... you should download Wavepad (it's free) and you can make any sound... just use intuition

i've never listened to atticus ross or trent reznor, so i'll check that out :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ye i thought that what you would have to do :p

Advertisement