Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being ignored?

Options
  • 08-06-2010 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi guys,
    this may not be as serious as some other issues in PA, but it is still bugging me.
    A friend of mine whos a girl (Im male by the way, dont think its relevent but hey) has recently stopped appearing on facebook. so i searched her name and it came up. but i'm not in her friends list, shes in mine though???
    and its strange, cause sometimes i can view her profile and sometimes i can't? I was wondering are these the signs she blocked me or account is deactivated or what?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Denimgirl

I would'nt read into it I blocked everybody from my face book I don't use it for anything but to email,I find it quite intrusive maybe she feels the same

Facebook is gltichy recently. You wouldnt be able to see her at all if she blocked you.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Has this girl ignored you on the street? Have you said hello to her face and she ignored you? This is the only interaction you should be worrying about, not whether you're on someone's friends list or not. Face to face social interaction can be confusing enough at times as it is without worrying about the extra dimension of a website friend-list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

I think it can only be classed as ignoring you if you make person to person contact and they deliberately don't respond - I wouldn't be looking to facebook profiles to tell you whether someone is ignoring you or not...

Advertisement