Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find my lost friend!

Options
  • 07-06-2010 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Okay, so a good few years ago I had a friend in Dublin. She was from the Blanchardstown area. Between moving back and forth from the states, we lost touch :( Id really like to get back in touch with her, and hope someone can help me.
    Ive searched high and low on the internet looking for her, and cant find *anything*. But Dublin isnt that big right? At least one person is bound to know someone that you do, right? Kind of like the 6 degrees game.

So, without giving away all her personal information on the internet, the few things I can say is: Her name was Donna, she used to live in the Blanchardstown area, she used to work at the local xtra-vision, and she had red hair. If anyone knows a girl that totally fits this description can you pm me please :)

mods, if this is not the right forum, please feel free to move it.

Thanks to everyone who reads this!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Why not type her full name into Facebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭you*ess*bee

Believe me, ive tried every social networking site there is online. She never was much into computers/internet. That's why im hoping someone will know her. Ive even just plain ole Googled her name. Her surname is fairly common, so it just brings up thousands.

Did you check social networks for any of her siblings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭miss5

Okay, so a good few years ago I had a friend in Dublin. She was from the Blanchardstown area. Between moving back and forth from the states, we lost touch :( Id really like to get back in touch with her, and hope someone can help me.
    Ive searched high and low on the internet looking for her, and cant find *anything*. But Dublin isnt that big right? At least one person is bound to know someone that you do, right? Kind of like the 6 degrees game.

So, without giving away all her personal information on the internet, the few things I can say is: Her name was Donna, she used to live in the Blanchardstown area, she used to work at the local xtra-vision, and she had red hair. If anyone knows a girl that totally fits this description can you pm me please :)

mods, if this is not the right forum, please feel free to move it.

Thanks to everyone who reads this!
    Do you have any mutual friends that might be easier to find?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

Emma.. is that you? :eek:

• Advertisement

I know she has a sister, but I cant remember her name for the life of me. As for mutual friends, I can only remember one, but I cant remember his last name! Obviously, im horrendeous with names, but I would really like to find her!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I live in blanchardstown. Being entirely genuine; if you want to pm me her name or when she lived here i might be able to help.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Moved from TLL, you may have better luck here OP.

Maple

• Registered Users Posts: 20,964 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Believe me, ive tried every social networking site there is online. She never was much into computers/internet.

Try logging out and searching; she might have you blocked.

Geez thanks Stark, that was a bit harsh! I doubt she would have me blocked, we were never on bad terms! Just lost touch over the years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

i know a donna with red hair..not sure about working in the video shop. does her last name begin with E and was she born around late seventies?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK folks, be careful with the personal details. I suggest a PM to the OP might be the best way to proceed if you think you might know the person they're looking for.

Advertisement