Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

short term rental accommodation near bridgend donegal

Options
  • 07-06-2010 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I need accomodation near bridgend for two months july and august. was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,958 ✭✭✭✭muffler

No idea myself but perhaps someone from around that area may be able to post details here.

In the meantime why not have a trawl through Daft.ie or maybe contact a couple of the local estate agents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gillco

i had a look on daft but there doesn't seem to be much on it. i do drive so it doesn't have to be too close to where i'll be working. I just thought i'd put it up here on the off chance someone might have a suggestion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Get yourself a copy of "the dealer" if your can't get your hands on 1 i know a lady who works in there i could be able to get my hands on one for you, i could scan the rental section and email you the scaned images , but it'd be obviously handier if you could get one yourself somehow, but if your stuck i'll do the above if you PM me...

Forgot about the good old Dealer :o

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭dunna

Hi muffler,
    Just wondering if you got accomodation sorted for July and August?
    I know someone who has a new house that is free for those two months and the owner would be very reasonable! :) If you are interested just drop be a pm or a reply.
    P.s. this accomodation would be roughly 20 mins drive from bridgend!

• Advertisement

dunna wrote: »
    Hi muffler,
    I know someone who has a new house that is free for those two months and the owner would be very reasonable! :) If you are interested just drop be a pm or a reply.
    That's great to know should the wife kick me out. ;)

However I think it was gillco who was looking for the accommodation.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭dunna

Apologies muffler! :pac:
    Its been one of those days :)

I should say 'F.A.O: gillco' :

I know someone who has a new house that is free for those two months and the owner would be very reasonable! smile.gif If you are interested just drop be a pm or a reply.
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Rodar08

gillco wrote: »
    I need accomodation near bridgend for two months july and august. was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

I have a house available for those 2 months. It's 15 mins from Bridgend. You can PM me for details if you're still looking for somewhere.

Advertisement