Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makes you feel old when you really aren't...

Options
  • 07-06-2010 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭

I'm 20 years old. Nothing, at any point, should make me feel old at this age.
    Then I came across this picture this morning.....and I felt old, and sort of nostalgic. Got anything that makes you feel nostalgic or old?
    toy-story.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Hey OP, don't worry my reply will make you feel younger. Here's my one from 1980

009_422-010Star-Wars-The-Empire-Strikes-Back-Posters1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I've used this when I started working
    telex_T100.jpg
    most of you probably don't even know what it is ...and Im not that old really

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I was listening to the radio last year when the DJ mentioned that this album was 20 years old that day. I felt really old that day.
    stoneroses.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

This
    scary.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I'm 20 years old. Nothing, at any point, should make me feel old at this age.
    Then I came across this picture this morning.....and I felt old, and sort of nostalgic. Got anything that makes you feel nostalgic or old?
    toy-story.jpg

That puppy looks AMAZING. Dear Gods. I know how you feel- I'm 22 years old and it still feels it was only yesterday when I first say Toy Story 1.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

peasant wrote: »
    I've used this when I started working
    telex_T100.jpg
    most of you probably don't even know what it is ...and Im not that old really

Ye olde worlde T100 teleprinter!.

I used them to send both RTTY over HF and telegraph type messages over analogue phone lines.

I hated it, long travel keys and error correcting on the tape was awful too.. Argh, nightmare!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

The more they stay the same!..

Taken in 1988 (sorry for the bad quality).. Read the notice..

attachment.php?attachmentid=116236&stc=1&d=1275934481

People on boards.ie still fighting over the same issue's who weren't even born then!.

Advertisement