Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9:15 PONTEFRACT

Options
  • 07-06-2010 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

any opinions on this race as to a winner?...

my money will be going on chosen one

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Career high mark for him, I'd look elsewhere if I were you. Mr. Wolf or Babyshambles both e/w would have good chances or even Namir if things went well for him. King Of Swords either. Far too trappy of a race to call IMO. I'll probably lay Chosen One if he's around 2/1 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

It looks at tricky race, but then they all look tricky lately :(

I don't know about Chosen One...Yes hes off a career high mark but he's in form and that counts for a lot. Claimed out of Richard Faheys yard, hes won both starts for Ruth Carr and has the same jockey on board, who incidentally has been riding brilliantly lately - especially for Carr.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

mr wolf has won 7 times at this track but he has a bad draw in stall 10.

he is a front runner who will give u good run for ur money but the draw is a worry for me.

robbie1977 wrote: »
    mr wolf has won 7 times at this track but he has a bad draw in stall 10.

he is a front runner who will give u good run for ur money but the draw is a worry for me.

I'm just looking at that now aswell, Darceys pride in stall 1 is also front runner, likes to be out there on his own. theres another couple who like to be prominant also. Could be set up for a closer

I have been useless lately at picking winners but I reckon Sea Crest could go close at a price. Brittain out of form but the horse ran a head 2nd here in April and will be off the pace with is likely to be good. 20/1 - I wont be backing it though

• Advertisement

motivational_poster_irony.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭ForzaKid

SRFC wrote: »
    <Mod Snip>
    Like to see you give it a lash on here then!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

€50 on Mr Wolf 5.8/1 on betfair
    fingers crossed:pac:

Having a good day so far, had €20 on Miss Keck at Pontefract. 9/2 and €20 on Kingstate Choice 13/8

Did someone get banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Poppy Rose @ 7.6 on Betfair

• Advertisement

Such a tough race to call, Dutching Babyshambles @ 11/2 & Namir @ 14/1 both e/w. I think this could be set up for one of those to come off the pace to knick it late.

Kod-box wrote: »
    Poppy Rose @ 7.6 on Betfair

was backed into 4.2 aswell :rolleyes:

Unlucky dude, Fecker of a race.

Travelled the best and never picked up...feck it, win some lose some lol.

That's the life of a gambler unfortunately! Over the last week I've lost around 20 points from my bank and was going terrible, +29 points from the two I put up today. It's weird how a terrible run of form can change so quickly.

nice one man

Im not having too bad a time of it now, had a bad weekend but a last minute goal from Brazil today literally saved what was left of my bank, so onwards and upwards lol

Nulty wrote: »
    I have been useless lately at picking winners but I reckon Sea Crest could go close at a price. Brittain out of form but the horse ran a head 2nd here in April and will be off the pace with is likely to be good. 20/1 - I wont be backing it though
    x PyRo wrote: »
    Unlucky dude, Fecker of a race.

What are you on about? Sea Crest would have hacked up if he ran

:P

I forgot about him. :p That was the definite winner. :pac:

Advertisement