Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

World Cup Bonanza - Summer Money.

Options
  • 06-06-2010 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hey everyone!

I'm looking to see if I can make some money off the World Cup so that I can enjoy myself over the summer.

First off, I've never bet on anything before, so I'll be learning on the go. I'll be starting off with €20, and if I run out of money, I'm done. I'm hoping to end up with at least €150 for myself.

I'll more than likely be betting on easy matches, as I just want the money. Though, I'll be putting €10 on an outright bet - possibly top-goalscorer.

I'll be posting updates here whenever I can, and if anyone has any advice or tips, feel free to leave a reply.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Kyromancer

Delete please.

• Moderators Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Kyromancer wrote: »
    If only I had bet a few days ago, when they were both at around 7/1.

Best of luck Kyro. Hopefully you win a few quid.

Neither of them were anywhere near 7/1! At any stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

x PyRo wrote: »
    Best of luck Kyro. Hopefully you win a few quid.

Neither of them were anywhere near 7/1! At any stage!

Yeah, I was just looking at that...:p

Advertisement