Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Urgent Translation Needed! Google makes no sense..

• 06-06-2010 3:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Hi all, haven't a word of italian in me and would love a bit of help if possible.

I'm urgently trying to book U2 tickets for Rome and can't understand the description of each ticket. Help would be appreciated and Google translate is making no sense at all...

1. Secondo Settore Tribuna Monte Mario Numerata Intero

2. Secondo Settore Tribuna Tevere Numerata Intero

3. Curva Nord Numerata Intero

4. Distinti Nord Ovest Numerati Intero

All those tickets are the same price. And just for kicks, the two below are a bit more expensive, but not as important to translate as the top 4...

1. Primo Settore Tribuna Monte Mario Numerata Intero

2. Primo Settore Tribuna Tevere Numerata Intero

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭funloving

alexlyons wrote: »
    Hi all, haven't a word of italian in me and would love a bit of help if possible.

I'm urgently trying to book U2 tickets for Rome and can't understand the description of each ticket. Help would be appreciated and Google translate is making no sense at all...

1. Secondo Settore Tribuna Monte Mario Numerata Intero

2. Secondo Settore Tribuna Tevere Numerata Intero

3. Curva Nord Numerata Intero

4. Distinti Nord Ovest Numerati Intero

All those tickets are the same price. And just for kicks, the two below are a bit more expensive, but not as important to translate as the top 4...

1. Primo Settore Tribuna Monte Mario Numerata Intero

2. Primo Settore Tribuna Tevere Numerata Intero

Thanks in advance

Hello,
    of the first top 4 I personally would choose the Tribuna Monte Mario or Tevere..the Monte Mario is where the press,authorities sit for importand matches so I think there is a good part of the stadium.

settore refers to the circles,,the 1st is the lowest,the 2ns is the middle one and 3rd the top one
    intero means that the price is not reduced as for kids or disabled
    numerata means numbered so every seat has a number on it
    tribuna is tribune...best seats

btw here you find the link with the way the Stadium is arranged

http://www.asroma.it/settori.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭alexlyons

Thanks a million. I went ahead and bought option two. I could have waited but I didn't know when I'd get a reply! I'm fairly happy with that, glad I didn't go with 3 or 4.

Thanks a million for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭funloving

alexlyons wrote: »
    Thanks a million. I went ahead and bought option two. I could have waited but I didn't know when I'd get a reply! I'm fairly happy with that, glad I didn't go with 3 or 4.

Thanks a million for your help

no probs whatsoever...
    Enjoy the concert and Rome ;)

ps:I just realised of the mistakes made...well,I am sure you understood

Advertisement