Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Medium in Kildare

• 06-06-2010 2:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi I went to a medium twice in Kildare.I think she was in Derrinturin,(apologies for the mispelling)Anyhow she was amazing.She told me so much.I have recently lost my Dad and i am desperate to find her.As I went to another medium and she filled me with lots of bad news told my friends some horrendous things that were not true.I would like to find Carol I think that is her name.If someone could send me her number i would be most grateful xxxx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mel4

Sunshine2 wrote: »
    Hi I went to a medium twice in Kildare.I think she was in Derrinturin,(apologies for the mispelling)Anyhow she was amazing.She told me so much.I have recently lost my Dad and i am desperate to find her.As I went to another medium and she filled me with lots of bad news told my friends some horrendous things that were not true.I would like to find Carol I think that is her name.If someone could send me her number i would be most grateful xxxx

Hi,

Did you ever get Carols number? I went to see her when she was living in Clondalkin and I think she moved to Carbury in Kildare. My da has passed recently aswell and I have been trying to get her number and have had no luck!! Will you send it on to me if you come across it!! Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123

Mel4 would you mind giving me her number if you get it. My Dad also passed away recently and I was thinking of going to see someone, but didn't want to go to someone horrible. Many thanks J.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123

Hi Sunshine2 would you mind giving me her number if you get it. My Dad also passed away recently and I was thinking of going to see someone, but didn't want to go to someone horrible. Many thanks J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mel4

kylie123 wrote: »
    Mel4 would you mind giving me her number if you get it. My Dad also passed away recently and I was thinking of going to see someone, but didn't want to go to someone horrible. Many thanks J.

I still haven't heard anything back yet. But if I get her number i'll let you know. Don't ever go to see Joe Gough... I went to see him and I left the place in tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 andy carroll 9

Sunshine2 wrote: »
    hi i know this thread is up a while but i would greatly appreciate carols from carburys number please if anyone has it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭NonSickle

hi i know this thread is up a while but i would greatly appreciate carols from carburys number please if anyone has it

Surprised no on replied to this thread, Carol Byrne is in Wexford for a couple of years, google Anns Angel Shop and you can get a contact number there.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭NonSickle

Just a side note, i've seen her and i didnt think she was much good, spoofed a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 andy carroll 9

appreciate the heads up non sickle bit of a sceptic but my mum believed in this stuff and now shes gone im willing to give it a shot wud appreciate if anyone cud suggest someone in the kildare offaly meath westmeath area thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 6 black kitten

josephine harhen is based in kildare and I found her to be spot on, lovely woman too, she is a psychic medium,angel and tarot reader, you will find her if you look up healinghandskildare.ie, good luck and let me know how you get on I am thinking of asking her to do a house reading as soon as one of her predictions comes to pass(its in the pipeline!) she is particularly good at passing on messages from passed loved ones:)

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭Sertus

Don't know what religion you are if any, but either way, you'd be as well to avoid them :

http://www.staycatholic.com/seances_and_psychics.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 mario

josephine harhen is based in kildare and I found her to be spot on, lovely woman too, she is a psychic medium,angel and tarot reader, you will find her if you look up healinghandskildare.ie, good luck and let me know how you get on I am thinking of asking her to do a house reading as soon as one of her predictions comes to pass(its in the pipeline!) she is particularly good at passing on messages from passed loved ones:)
    hi,have any predictions happened yet??just out of interest as i was thinking of seeing her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Julieann Walsh

I I'm looking for a medium called carol Byrne she use to live in clondaey in bublin to move to Kildare

Advertisement