Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlotte Church and Gavin Henson split up ...

Options
  • 05-06-2010 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭

How did I miss that one?! :confused: (Link) Stupid exams making me miss out on important things like celebrity gossip!

It's a pity, specially because of the kids ... I always thought they seemed like a really good couple, and they only got engaged recently enough too!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

Totally went over my head too! Hmmmm.... Not surprised, its been coming for a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Wow they kept that one quiet! Surprising considering the media are usually all over her like a rash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bunnykins

It's so sad, especially after them only getting engaged a couple of months ago! Will be very hard on the kids :(

• Registered Users Posts: 85,740 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Didnt Gavin cheat on her a while back and she wouldnt believe it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cwhooley

I read somewhere that he could'nt handle her new found fame and frantic dieting and she was extremely jealous and insecure...what a pity. C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭youtheman

I always remember the Pat Kenny radio programme when he had Des Cahill on as a sports reporter. Pat then read out a questions for a listener " Is is true that Gavin Henson goes into Church after every game". Des nearly choken, but Pat persisted and repeated the question. He was puzzled why Des would not answer the question, so he kept digging and digging. In the end Des had to say 'Pat, stop, just stop'.

Classis radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭confusedgirl

youtheman wrote: »
    I always remember the Pat Kenny radio programme when he had Des Cahill on as a sports reporter. Pat then read out a questions for a listener " Is is true that Gavin Henson goes into Church after every game". Des nearly choken, but Pat persisted and repeated the question. He was puzzled why Des would not answer the question, so he kept digging and digging. In the end Des had to say 'Pat, stop, just stop'.

Classis radio.
    eww thats horrible..who knew pat kenny was such a perv lol.. yeah i feel bad for charlotte but at least she's looking amazing at the mo, hope she gets her singing career back too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cwhooley

I read somewhere that she lost her engagement ring in the kitchen sink and had to call the plumber to get it out, she was very upset, so you can imagine how she must feel that the relationship has fallen apart. All these couples splitting up, there Ronan, it's all crazy. C

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

yeah i feel bad for charlotte but at least she's looking amazing at the mo, hope she gets her singing career back too!

She did it the wrong way...you're supposed to get dumped then lose a pile of weight & look great!!
    I wonder will she do the singing again or stick to tv stuff..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 HipLady

i hope they stay on friendly terms for the kids

Advertisement