Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone ever sold an account?

Options
  • 05-06-2010 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Apologies if this isn't allowed but I couldn't find a rule anywhere.

I'm so sick of WoW and I still have a month left and just want to get rid of my account! (with a brand newly linked RAF attached I might add... why did I spend that money?)

Just wondering if anyone had any experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tommyrawr

Yes i have sold 2 Accounts. But i dont think im allowed post the sites where i sold them =/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

i bought one once haha what a waste of time that was , back just before tbc came out i wasnt arsed to lvl a new character i got it for 50 euro i played it for a week then went back to my old account :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tommyrawr

yupp if ya buy foreign eu accounts like in the uk or germany and your from ireland your account will get flagged and banned after a few weeks. its safer to buy from your own country

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

I sold a account about 6 months before TBC was released at the time I got 650Euro's for it.
    It was a Night Elf Rogue decked out in a AQ40 gear.
    Sold it after xmas smashed needed the cash if some fool wants to pay that much money for a account fine by me.

Advertisement