Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to play in CORK??

Options
  • 05-06-2010 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

right well ive been playing poker online for about 1.5 years,
    have been successful,playing tournaments and worked my way up to $100 buy in tournaments 6 players...
    have been talking to a few of my friends who suggested live play..
    ive always wanted to play live as i feel this would bring on my game greatly,i know it will prob be a disaster starting off but i hope to get the hang of it fairly quick.

can you please point out a few key points that will have to be taken into consideration when playing live rather than to play online,,the obvious one does not have to be said.;)

planing on having time to play live from the end of july onwards.

i live in cork and know about the macau club as a spot but thats about it,
    can you suggest any venues/spots/pubs with buyins ranging from 50 to 250 depending on the tournament of course in the cork region...

any site that may be of use for me to pay a visit.regarding dates of events weekly would be great too.
    sorry for all the qusetions but it would be great to get some feedback
    thanks
    coughlan.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

coughlan08 wrote: »
    right well ive been playing poker online for about 1.5 years,
    have been successful,playing tournaments and worked my way up to $100 buy in tournaments 6 players...
    have been talking to a few of my friends who suggested live play..
    ive always wanted to play live as i feel this would bring on my game greatly,i know it will prob be a disaster starting off but i hope to get the hang of it fairly quick.

can you please point out a few key points that will have to be taken into consideration when playing live rather than to play online,,the obvious one does not have to be said.;)

planing on having time to play live from the end of july onwards.

i live in cork and know about the macau club as a spot but thats about it,
    can you suggest any venues/spots/pubs with buyins ranging from 50 to 250 depending on the tournament of course in the cork region...

any site that may be of use for me to pay a visit.regarding dates of events weekly would be great too.
    sorry for all the qusetions but it would be great to get some feedback
    thanks
    coughlan.:)

I've played live in Cork... stay online

Advertisement