Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gundam Models

Options
  • 05-06-2010 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Hey, does anyone here make these? and if so, where ya get yours? and anyone know where to get cheap model spray?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,475 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

They look like transformers.
    Link

Never heard of them before though.

As for the spray paints the Halford car paints make great, cheap spray for base coats and so forth. For all the proper topcoat colours I'm not so sure

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭draven3410

I used to get mine from Mini Jspsn in Georges St. Now, most of mine are gotten either when I travel or online

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

draven3410 wrote: »
    I used to get mine from Mini Jspsn in Georges St. Now, most of mine are gotten either when I travel or online

thaaanks :)

Not a problem. Out of interest what scale are you going for? I'm a 1/144 HG scale myself. Oh, and make sure the box has Bandai in the corner in a red square. Some knock offs have a red square and the scale there instead

Theres an anime convention on in August (27-29th I believe), and one of the dealers present is an English company who import gundam models of all scales. The convention is nom-con (they have a post in the anime/manga section) and there's a link to the dealer website on nom-cons.:D
    Also, Spray paint, Halfords do a wide range of colours for both plastic and metal priming. And make sure you have a plastic cutters. Personally i use Games workshop's one.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 styrax

Best place to get gundam models/kits are online like hobbylinkjapan,ebay, amazon etc...

Advertisement