Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost in a Pub!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

One of those little aquaplaning that occurs in when a wet glass is put down on a wet table?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

razorblunt wrote: »
    One of those little aquaplaning that occurs in when a wet glass is put down on a wet table?

its that simple :cool:

happened to me last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭okioffice84

razorblunt wrote: »

I worked in bars for years and have seen it happen many times. It happens especially on smooth shiny surfaces, like the table in the news piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I imagine that most spirits in pubs tend to be associated with the bottled variety. That said though, some older places do have some strange goings on within them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

i reckon ya man who walked away from the table had a string attached to him, and just tugged at it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement