Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm not very handsome?

Options
  • 05-06-2010 3:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello!
    I've come to the question. I was very worried.
    Do you think I'm not very handsome?
    can give an assessment? as, I'm ugly?
    on any ball you my comment?
    You can please without regret, and objectively.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    I know guys who look like the "back end of bus éireann bus covered in muck" who have absolutely stunning birds as girlfriends who are happy out and I know good looking guys who have Mary Harney's as girlfriends and are happy out.

Never worry about whether you are good looking.
    Be yourself and wait for the person who likes you for who you are.
    Never try to be the person who you think "they" want.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

You're pretty cute actually. I'd be the kind of person to tell you if you were ugly to be honest. Great eyes, good bone structure. Put some gel in your hair and try smiling a bit and you're ready for a night on the town :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Zillah wrote: »
    You're pretty cute actually. I'd be the kind of person to tell you if you were ugly to be honest. Great eyes, good bone structure. Put some gel in your hair and try smiling a bit and you're ready for a night on the town :)

totally agree. Beautiful eyes and lips too. Despite these physical attributes, you need a shot of confidence to get you going : ). Confidence>looks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

OP you are very good looking, great eyes and skin. Try smiling a bit :D You look like you may be Eastern European, am I right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Looking good OP, realy

You seem very serious, smile :)
    Maybe try a new hairstyle, I don't know much about these things but a stylist could help you or we have forums with info on what's fashionable

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

SpiritSQ wrote: »
    Hello!
    I've come to the question. I was very worried.
    Do you think I'm not very handsome?
    can give an assessment? as, I'm ugly?
    on any ball you my comment?
    You can please without regret, and objectively.

Hi and welcome to Boards, I have removed the pictures from your post, we don't encourage people to post pics of themselves in this forum

I am going to leave the thread open and maybe people can give you advice about your self esteem issues

Advertisement