Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to Make portable speakers.

Options
  • 04-06-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hey, I'm looking to make some portable speakers to use in the summer time. I have already ordered a li-ion battery pack and am now looking for some speakers to go.

I was first considering getting some pc speakers that have a 12v input and an output of ~10w maybe more. An ipod or whatever would be pluged into just like a PC and would last for a good few hours.

I have now decided I would like to get a motor bike Hifi Amplifier with speakers.
    Heres a link to the one I have been pondering about getting [HTML]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2x-10W-MOTORCYCLE-Bike-HIFI-AMPLIFIER-SPEAKERS-KIT-DJ6-/350236694537?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item518bbbd809#ht_3213wt_911[/HTML]

Heres where I need help. Can I just get an aux to plug into the unit I just linked (Motor bike hifi) or will I have to resort to PC speakers.

Thanks in advance

Owen

Advertisement