Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accident outside Edgeworthstown

Options
  • 04-06-2010 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear anything about an accident outside Edgeworthstown - was told there was few ambulances and fire birgades around

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Never heard about it, was it the Longford or Mullingar side of the town?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

mullingar side of Edgeworthstown - not far outside Edge - bout 7ish yest eve - sme1 was driving down from maynooth and said bout lots of ambulances and firebirgades around but havent heard anything since

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Doesnt seem to be any news reports about this so hopefully it wasnt anything serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭baldbear

I was heading fom Longford to Edgeworthstown yesterday and came across it. It was after the fountain Blue near enough a certain house where there were a couple of incidents before. I went up the side rd. at the fountain Blue then. It could of been an accident but it mustn't of been serious as theres been no word about it. Or it could of been a hoax to do with a feud.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Jeez, wasn't too far from my house in that case. Still, I never would have heard about it only it was mentioned here

• Advertisement
Advertisement