Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th year kids Animation. Opinions?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 tallulah_crack

These are very good for secondary school students...some nice, creative ideas. I wish we did stuff like this when I was in school!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,211 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Very nice work, obviously a lot of thought and planning went into the films, they did a great job.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Some really good ideas and concepts there.
    I will agree the one with the igloo is the best done animation and technique wise. But well done with the effort! I know how long and tedious animation can be!!

For some critique, I'll say the camera work in the first one wasn't too good. Its very shaky and blurry. But the idea of the 1st one make me smile. It was sorta funny but I get the idea, it was good.

The 2nd and 3rd ones were pretty well done, I liked the idea of using that black cloth for smoke. It was pretty ingenious. I would never have thought of that myself.

Keep up the good work!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gracielou

wow very clever. I like to do a bit of stop motion myself. Ive entered a comp on YouTube and need votes infact.

Could you click the 'like' to vote for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju77RjwkgVo

You need to be registered on Youtube, but if your not it only takes a second

I'd really appreciate it!

Advertisement