Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hands free kit for tractor

Options
  • 04-06-2010 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help me. I am a tractor novice and my boyfriend is always admiring my bluetooth hands free kit in my jeep and saying he must get one for his tractor. He is a contractor and would be moving between tractors so bluetooth would be best but I don't know if any would be good enough to pick up voices over noise in cab. He drives a couple of Massey's oldest 00. any advice?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Don't know can you get ones that you can swap in and out.Maybe just get a bluetooth compatible radio.Not sure but i'd say a 00 massey would be too noisey!

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

woulnt think to noisey . best bet would be a bluetooth headset .would have no problem hearing and can move from tractor to tractor .

bk1991

Advertisement