Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oldschool Dinosaur Movie from the 80's

Options
  • 04-06-2010 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Does anybody remember a movie from the 80's (possibly very early 90's) where a boy is transported either back in time or to a parallel universe full of dinosaurs? Here's what little I remember of it :
    • It definately wasn't a cartoon, I'm pretty sure the actors were all wearing costumes.
    • The dinosaurs walked upright and spoke.
    • IIRC there were good and bad dinosaurs. The good ones lived in the woods in dwellings similar to tree houses and I think the bad ones lived in a temple/castle. I also seem to remember this temple being the setting for the climatic scene.
    • The VHS cover used to have the kid in the middle with the two main (good) dinosaurs flanked either side of him back to back.

It definately wasn't a cartoon and I've established it wasn't Prehysteria, Clifford or a few other titles!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭piby

It's ok I actually found it!! If anyway was interested it was Adventures in Dinosaur City actually released in 1992.

So if you'll excuse me I'm off to relive my childhood :)

Advertisement