Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer market oddities

Options
  • 04-06-2010 3:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

Emillen "Wasted Youth" Bourgaud
    This lad is on auction at the moment. His team is two weeks old. If you had a brand new team, would you be getting rid of this guy :eek:?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭daheff

user is new...obviously doesnt recognise what he has!

not like its a 40k csr player with those stats

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

I guess is depends on how you want to play the game. If I started over, I would actually probably sell that guy. Reason being is that I believe in a strong infrastructure (coaches, facilities...) All of those cost money and selling players is a quick way to do it. That being said, this is probably his second team and expect a large bid coming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭corny

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

corny wrote: »

I've never even SEEN purple before! Wow!

In other news, I was betting on a player tonight, won the auction... but the pesky thing wouldn't close. The guy I was bidding against eventually got another bid in. In the end I bought the guy, for about 20,000 more than I wanted, but even the stats of the auction say my competitor placed his bid after the time for the auction to close (and this was after the usual last minute bidding extensions.) Annoying.

Advertisement