Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats your favourite online game

Options
  • 04-06-2010 2:31am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

MY FAVOURITE GAME IS this
    sigma_468x60.jpg

[Edit]

Feel free to link to a game and discuss it, but please do not do so just to gain more referrals.
    [/Edit]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

lineage 2 been playing it for years now...always a great experience when it comes to Casle Sieges, Raiding Epic Bosses and Clan wars :) best of all games i played Lineage 2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

lineage 2 been playing it for years now...always a great experience when it comes to Casle Sieges, Raiding Epic Bosses and Clan wars :) best of all games i played Lineage 2

ah its 3d though isnt it......i prefer text based 3d are just too hectic..

lol dont complain u asked i answered :) i don't mind 3D :) played alot of online ones but l2 seems the only one i like the most. reason is i dont like WoW and AION grahpic like games

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

lol dont complain u asked i answered :) i don't mind 3D :) played alot of online ones but l2 seems the only one i like the most. reason is i dont like WoW and AION grahpic like games
    well to tell you the truth ive never really tried 3d.......not sure how itd work........i was thinking of trying the online final fantasy as ff is my favourite game series.....

denballs wrote: »
    well to tell you the truth ive never really tried 3d.......not sure how itd work........i was thinking of trying the online final fantasy as ff is my favourite game series.....
    yeah was looking at that today. might give it a try some day.

though you should try lineage 2...its great

• Advertisement
Advertisement