Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

speeding fine - but wasn't me???

Options
  • 03-06-2010 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Got a fine in the post today, speeding fine on M1 at Dunleer Sat in March, todays its June 3 or so my diary tells me.

Anyway, while the fine has a pic of my reg plate (no car in view) it wasn't me for sure as I was in South Dublin that date at a kids soccer game (in diary). Anyone know if I can request an actual picture of the car to prove its actually my car and not a duplicate reg of my car on someone elses??

:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭opti76

ya you can get a copy of the full pic.. write back to them enclose the notice you received and tell them that exactly what you have posted here, and can you have a copy of the full picture ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 powell

Meant write sooner n say thanks I did just as you said and turns out not my car but same licence plate ... Case closed but someone in a BMW with my reg out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭robdsherlock

powell wrote: »
    Meant write sooner n say thanks I did just as you said and turns out not my car but same licence plate ... Case closed but someone in a BMW with my reg out there!

wtf???

did you report it to the guards??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Check cartell.ie and write your reg plate. Is it your car?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Happened to my father a few years ago. Got a speeding fine in the post, he was driving an Almera at the time, you could clearly see "Jeep" on the picture beside the reg plate!

• Advertisement
Advertisement