Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing dog...

Options
  • 03-06-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

I guy i know is missing his dog, hes a yorkshire terrier cross (not black and tan like normal yorkie) hes all brown and resembles a yorkie... missing from annaly park area, has been gone 3 weeks now... very friendly dog...

If you see him or you know where he is please let us know...

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

any luck with the dog? have you a picture of the dog?

I've seen a similar description dog around the old swimming pool area, once or twice the last few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

thanks for your reply cherry, i havent been talking to him in a while so im not sure if he got the dog back, i will give him a call and see, the dog has been spotted different places in the town by ppl he knows (none of them thought to pick him up) everytime he went to check, he was gone...

he has no pic's of him, he did say that the hair over his eyes was very long, that he hadnt cut it in a while and that was how everyone was spotting him, and he says hes really friendly.... when was the last time you saw him? il give him a ring tomorrow n we'll go have a look see if we can see him and maybe ask around a few of the houses there

thanks again for your reply and ill post here if we find him...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

sorry for the late reply. i saw him about a week and a half ago, wandering around the old pool/apartments area. sorry I cant be much more help, I dont usually go around the town much

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

I rang the guy that owns the dog and he thinks it may have been him, he done a runner few times before and he say's thats where he kept finding him, im thinking there's prob a bitch in heat there and thats why he keeps going back?? he's got quite long hair and prob a bit scruffy looking? does that resemble the dog you saw? also he has a coller with silver balls on it, im gonna send you on my number and the number of the guy that owns him incase you might see him again, if you or anyone here see's this dog grab him, coz he's very friendly, wudnt harm a fly, and the kids are missing him terribly... thanks

grand, i'll be around town for the next two days anyway, I'll contact you if I come across the dog :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement