Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Campus Radio

Options
  • 03-06-2010 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know how I can listen to Cork Campus Radio online? I have QuickTime, but none of the links seem to be working for me. :/

Also, what is the reception for CCR like in the city centre? I'm in Waterford and am lucky if I can get 96fm.

Has anyone here ever broadcasted with CCR? I was thinking of doing a summer course there in perhaps July or August, if possible. Is it a good place to be for experience etc? I know it's been on air since 1995, but don't know a lot else about it. What is the standard of quality among the shows?

Thanks,
    Brian
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭heliocentrist

The links on the site should work; they work for me anyway.

Also, the reception is alright in the city centre and suburbs, never tried it outside that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

Thanks for the reply.

I think I've got it now: go to ucc.ie/ccr and go into the listen online tab. Then click on Opens in a new page.

Is CCR just for UCC or is it for CIT etc as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

i was in there once, my band did a live session. small enough but decent equipment, spose you could do worse for experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Nova_era

The Last Word broadcast from there a few months ago, I was dying to get in but they decided to interview interesting people instead. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

I'm able to listen okay now. There is a summer camp style thing running there all summer for teenagers, and I'm thinking of going in July. Each course lasts five days and you get to host your own show too. I hope it will be worthwhile.

• Advertisement
Advertisement