Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Interesting swap methinks ...

Options
  • 03-06-2010 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭

From a great homegrown Irish site.
    .I very much appreciate your visit to my website and hope you find it and the links useful.

In all my years in public life, I have enjoyed enormous support from neighbours and friends in my area. I was first elected to Dáil Éireann in 1989 and in every subsequent election up to 2007, when I was nominated by the then Taoiseach to Seanad Éireann. During this period, I have held various positions of responsibility at Parlimentary, Local and National level, including Ministerial Portfolios.

I have served on my boards and committees and have held the position as Chairman on a number of bodies, such as the Eastern Health Board and the Eastern Regional Health Authority. I am currently Chairman of the Oireachtas Human Rights Committee, Member of the Foreigh Affairs Committee, Member of Enterprise, Trade and Employment Committee, Head of the Irish Delegation to the OSCE(Organisation for Security and Co operation in Europe). In addition to my duties as Government Spokesperson on Enterprise, Trade and Employment.

I am also continuing my work in the constituency and dealing with every issue until the best solution is achieved. I am always available if you would like my advice or assistance with any matter.

I am very much aware of the difficulties that people face in the current economic and financial climate.

I truly believe, together, with a redoubling of our commitment and effort, and with new thinking, we will see these tough times through and restore our country to more prosperous times.

I invite you to join me in this journey and would welcome hearing from you.

Is mise le meas,

Senator Ivor Callely

http://www.ivorcallely.ie/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

That's pretty weak as piss-take news sites go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    That's pretty weak as piss-take news sites go.

Really? I always found it funny to be honest - horses for courses I suppose.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Id swap with whoever wrote that, their keyboard, for a pinless grenade.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Another really funny parody story from the same site. I reckon this is part of a web design course being taught in a school for the mentally disabled.
    Sinn Féin President Gerry Adams has again denied allegations he has a beard.
    Mr Adams mades his denial today after renewed claims were made in the memoirs of a former personal stylist.
    In his autobiography released this week, senior Belfast hairdresser Raymond “The Razor” Bruce claims Mr Adams first grew his beard in 1961 at age eleven, a beard which he continues to cultivate to the present day.
    But earlier today the Sinn Féin leader rejected the allegations, repeating his denial of ever having a beard and blamed the renewed accusations on dissident fashionistas violently opposed to modern day styles and haircuts.

Here's the contact for the site. turloughdelaney@gubuwire.com

The poor guy, you grow up with the name Turlough and you're bound to end up 'special'.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Lets leave it at that on the nonsense front. OP if you have one definite line of inquiry in a thread its generally best not to entirely change the first post arbitrarily.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement