Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to live, need help

Options
  • 02-06-2010 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hello!
    I've a bit of a dilemma. Not a serious prob like most people but need a bit of advice all the same!
    A bit of background: four of us girls said we'd get somewhere way before Christmas but the other three girls chickened out so I got somewhere myself. Since then they've been indecisive about what they are doing for September's accommodation. Don't know if I'm coming or going with them to be honest. I also am unsure if I actually want to live with them now.
    To make things more confusing some of my male friends have asked me to move in with them. They've already got a house and cheap rent but they need to know if I want to move in. I thought it was too early to agree to somewhere and to be honest there's a bit of a question mark over living with some young fellas! It'd be great crack and the rent is so cheap and the house is gorgeous.
    The other option I have is to look somewhere for myself like I already did so I don't have to commit to either group! I feel sick at the thought of letting anyone down & then come September things are awkward :/ Anyone give me any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Denimgirl

Look after yourself sounds like the girls are not that reliable so i would not consider them they seem to sound too indecisive you won't know were your coming or going with them as you experienced already before with them.Living with the lads hmm.. i used to live with a bunch of guy friends had a good time constant partying though which then got a bit much for me when i wanted an early night and it did'nt help with them bringing a load of girls back from a club and being very loud at all hours.I say get our own place you can have the best both worlds visiting the lads and your girly friends.it's up to you though to weigh up the options but think about whats best yourself others could let you down.

Advertisement