Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Does anyone have a video camera to lend? Does not need to work

• 02-06-2010 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hiya,

Does anyone have a video camera that could be used as a prop in a film?
    Does not need to be in working order (no handy cams) we can always give it back once we're finished. We would need it from the 23rd of June to the 30th.
    Your help is greatly appreciated,

Please contact,
    Clara O'Keeffe

MOD Edit. Anyone who can help should contact the OP by PM.
    MOD Edit: we recommend that people do not put direct contact details on a post in the forum. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

edit..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 UseYourMinutes

sunny2004, yes i suppose it is an odd request but I feel it would be wasteful to rent an extra camera that would only be there only on show and not used. That is why we are asking strangers as not many of us have broken video cameras lying around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

If you are in Bray, and making a film, I suggest you contact the props department in Ardmore Studios or try contacting St.Thomas' as they do media studies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Last week I saw about 3 video cameras in the recycling park at Ballyogan, in the electrical area. Might be worth a try before they are taken away by Greenstar to their final destination.

Advertisement