Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

work at greenday and oxegen

Options
  • 02-06-2010 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

i have a interview for work at greenday and oxegen on friday what is the best way of getting the work should i say i have bar experience and hope they dont check up on my spoofing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

no point in lying in an interview..... usually ends in getting caught out.

if you are good enough you'll get the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Considering the quality of pints at festivals I really don't think your lack of experience should be a problem. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,181 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Claim the bar experience, it can't do you any harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

If you have had first aid training will get u a good leg up on the jon also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 egor_legend

WHen did you do the interview and how did you get it? I`m lookin to work at it at the bar also or is it too late?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

WHen did you do the interview and how did you get it? I`m lookin to work at it at the bar also or is it too late?

Considering it starts on Thursday I think you're a tad late.

Advertisement