Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callcard collection

Options
  • 02-06-2010 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi,

I have about 300 callcards that I want to part with, reluctantly it must be said. They range from Ireland to Columbia to Bermuda. I'd say 40% are mint, countries mint include Ireland England, Bermuda, Isle of Man, France and so on.

Have many limited edition in pack also, including rare memorial WW2 French cards, <snip>, all Irish cards from the 90's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭arnhem44

beanotrout wrote: »
    Hi,

I have about 300 callcards that I want to part with, reluctantly it must be said. They range from Ireland to Columbia to Bermuda. I'd say 40% are mint, countries mint include Ireland England, Bermuda, Isle of Man, France and so on.

Have many limited edition in pack also, including rare memorial WW2 French cards, let me know if anyone is interested, all Irish cards from the 90's.

Hi beanotrout and welcome to the forum.Can everyone please make themselves familiar with the Forum Charter Rules.There is no Buying or Selling allowed on the forum,anybody wishing to sell an item can place an advert on www.adverts.ie and then place that link in the relevant thread to the item they wish to sell.Moderator

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gerard974

Hi friend collector
    i have for to swapp many prepaid cards from Reunion island and phone cards from Madagascar. I am intersted for to swapp with Irish coins (not euros) .I can sended a scann. If some body is intersted please contact me
    Greeting from Reunion island Gerard

Advertisement