Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bilderberg discussions

Options
  • 02-06-2010 9:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Daniel Estulin claims to have recieved a list of topics which will be debated at this years Bilderberg meeting.

Topics include.
    1. Will the Euro Survive?
    2. Development in Europe: Europe's Exit Strategy...On Hold?
    3. Do We Have Institutions to Deal With the World Economy?
    4. Greece: Lessons and Forward-looking Strategies
    5. NATO and Afghanistan: The Practical Agenda for the Alliance
    6. Iran and Russia: Economic and Financial Threats to the Alliance
    7. The Consequences of War Against Terrorism
    8. The Influence of Domestic Issues on American Foreign Policy
    9. The Outlook for Japan's Economy
    10. The Future of the U.S. Dollar: Alternative Scenarios
    so who are the alliance? US and EU?
    surely these 2 regions alone are not enough for a 1 world government.

which is why i don't believe in the idea to be honest.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Look at it this way, These guys are the worlds elite. The wealthiest men of the biggest businesses and corporations in the world. Like any business, their interests lie within their business. Take Tesco for example, do you think they have you're best interest at heart ? of course not, they have their business interest at heart, profit comes first and foremost. They couldn't give a donkeys about you, as long as you can buy from them. So one must assume it is the same with the elites attending these meetings.
    Take a look at Europe, many years ago, people could never imagined it becoming one, but it has, many countries coming together, going under the same laws with a single currency. Do you think this happened in you're best interest ? of course not. Again, they have their best interest at heart, they couldn't give a donkeys about you.
    What makes you think it would stop there ? Why not a one world government ? If it is advantageous to them they will make it happen. It would be advantageous to them, otherwise Europe would not have come together. Why is it so hard to believe what is happening right before your eyes ?

Edit:
    1. Will the Euro Survive?

Lol, the Euro will do exactly what they wan't it to. You don't really our current situation is an accident, do you? lmao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭northwest100

well, it's not exactly a revelation but IMHO banks are the main source of power in our world today.

we don't see many truly sovereign nations left.
    we don't see our elected representatives making decisions in the interests of the people who voted for them, but instead in interests of the banks and foreign investors..

any democratically elected leaders who haven't been corrupted already are soon removed from power either by 'soft coup' or assassination.

Rockefeller himself is one of the founders of CFR, Bilderberg and Trilateral Commission, and a banker of course...

So rather than a "1 world government" it's more likely we would have banks controlling the leaders of every nation, something which can be clearly seen happening in the US / EU right now.
    Lol, the Euro will do exactly what they wan't it to. You don't really our current situation is an accident, do you? lmao

I don't know the fate of the euro, it certainly doesn't look good despite bond markets a little calmer.
    The $1 trillion bailout is probably going to give Germany the opportunity to get out of the euro since we're past the point of saving the so-called PIIGS nations.

US Dollar might look ok for now, but there is a lot of debt there too, probably worse than the EU.

IMO There are no sovereign nations left at all, because nations are all run by unnecessary governments who are corporate entities trading on the stock exchange, when you are born and given a birth certificate your become a commodity to the entity.
    Regarding "democratically elected leaders", I doubt if there are any of those either, democracy is long gone now, if it actually ever truly existed.
    Rockefeller is of course a banker yes, also in pharmaceuticals and oil amongst other things, I meant to mention bankers as well as corporations in my original post, my bad.
    I don't think the dollar looks ok for now. I am under 100% certainty it will crash as intended. They knew that printing money from thin air would cause this to happen, and it will.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Daniel Estulin seems to think its a one world economy they are striving for.
    I would agree with him for the moment but really why would they discount the idea of directly ruling nations officially too?
    They do it unofficially as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭northwest100

Torakx wrote:
    Daniel Estulin seems to think its a one world economy they are striving for.
    I would agree with him for the moment but really why would they discount the idea of directly ruling nations officially too?
    They do it unofficially as it is.

I would say there are still many nations the bilderberg members would like to control but don't.

Obviously Iran is there, but there are many others as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Eugenicist Bill Gates Spotted Attending 2010 Bilderberg Conference

Posted on04 June 2010.
    gates.jpg&h=180&w=250&zc=1&q=90 gates-300x180.jpg

Microsoft founder Bill Gates will join fellow elitists for the first time at the 2010 Bilderberg conference currently taking place in Sitges Spain, after he apparently attempted to pull a bait and switch by pretending to attend another event before being forced to admit to journalists that he will give a speech at the globalist confab.
    Gates let slip that he would make his debut at Bilderberg after being asked by journalists from 20 Minutos, a free Spanish newspaper which is published daily in numerous Spanish cities as well as others around the world.
    According to the report, Gates told reporters, “I’m one of those who will be present,” adding that he will take part in a debate with fellow globalists on the subjects of “energy and the needs of the poorest,” as well as climate change, renewable energy and the economic crisis.
    Stating that the global population was heading towards 9 billion, Gates said, “If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortion), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent.”
    http://www.wearechange.org/?p=2010

Surely if vaccines are good population levels will go up not down.
    Im sure theres a catch to this though.Maybe they mean somethign like when less people are dying lless are making babies to cover that issue and population goes down/stablizes.
    I think it could mean both depending who he is talking to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

That article makes out that controlling world population is a bad thing...

bleg wrote: »
    While it may or may not do that i think the concern is mainly the hows as appose the why's.

• Advertisement

bleg wrote: »

Of course it's a bad thing. Would you like to have a one child policy here ? like they have in China ? Rockefeller has a history of sterilizing woman against their knowledge, perhaps you think that's a good thing ?
    Earth would easily able to sustain 9 billion people and a lot more if these greedy bastards were not in control. Free energy, water and alcohol powered motors have been available for at least 50 years and inventors have disappeared over it.
    They are choosing their money and power over you're life and free will.
    Perhaps you like being controlled, what you can say, what you can do, where you can go, how many kids you can have.
    I would suggest that every self respecting pro life man and woman take a stand against this, but there you are promoting the idea of population control :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Of course it's a bad thing. Would you like to have a one child policy here ? like they have in China ? Rockefeller has a history of sterilizing woman against their knowledge, perhaps you think that's a good thing ?
    Earth would easily able to sustain 9 billion people and a lot more if these greedy bastards were not in control. Free energy, water and alcohol powered motors have been available for at least 50 years and inventors have disappeared over it.
    They are choosing their money and power over you're life and free will.
    Perhaps you like being controlled, what you can say, what you can do, where you can go, how many kids you can have.
    I would suggest that every self respecting pro life man and woman take a stand against this, but there you are promoting the idea of population control :rolleyes:

I think there is a sea of change in the area of population control. It's obvious these days that resources cannot maintain the rising population of the planet. There will soon be a tipping point, and wars to control those resources will start. It's not just oil either.. imagine wars over crops, water etc

I don't think anything should be forced on anyone, but helping people to see that controlling future population numbers will be best for best for those populations of the future. People have to want it, not have it thrust upon them

I don't believe it for a second. It's not reaching tipping point. It's bull, a scam, like the global warming one. They say mars is heating up too, and there aint any humans there :D.
    If we stop destroying forests and sucking the oil out of the ground things will improve, if not, it wont, ir's that simple, they know it but they'd rather hide that truth and keep milking us.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I don't believe it for a second. It's not reaching tipping point. It's bull, a scam, like the global warming one. They say mars is heating up too, and there aint any humans there :D.
    If we stop destroying forests and sucking the oil out of the ground things will improve, if not, it wont, ir's that simple, they know it but they'd rather hide that truth and keep milking us.

http://www.optimumpopulation.org/blog/?p=443

If they wanted to keep milking us would they be advocating population control?

Look at the work of Thomas Malthus concerning population. His ideas were thought up before any Global Warming / NWO etc concerns

Im not sure about the whole population control need yet.I will have to delve deeper into that one.
    As it stands you can fit every family on the planet afaik in a house with an ancre of land and the whole lot would fit inside Queensland Australia.I could be wrong, feel free to find that "fact" and/or correct me.
    If that is true however i find it laughable they are even contemplating depopulation when organisation would appear to be more the solution.
    Resources aswell i think should not be an issue with the population as is but when it hits 10-12 billion and it isnt organised for that capacity i would consider the idea of a 2 child family fair i think,really depends on how badly these elites are holding back evolution of the human race and how much they are destroying our genetic pool,food,water,enviornment.
    Sad to say but people have been brought up(brainwashed) in society now to depend on idiots(in relation to doing the job they should) to run their lives instead of taking responsibility for themselves in every way possible.
    The long program of mental enslavement is really coming along since greek and roman times me thinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭macshadow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Taken from the Bilderberg Meetings press release.
    The 58th Bilderberg Meeting will be held in Sitges, Spain 3 - 6 June 2010. The Conference will deal mainly with Financial Reform, Security, Cyber Technology, Energy, Pakistan, Afghanistan, World Food Problem, Global Cooling, Social Networking, Medical Science, EU-US relations. Approximately 130 participants will attend

Global cooling, eh ? Theres something we have not heard for awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

Hotel Suvretta House, described on its website thus: "Like a beautiful fairytale castle, our hotel is embedded in the fantastic alpine landscape of the Upper Engadine." No mention of the magical rooftop snipers or the fairytale ring of armed riot police, but maybe they'll be updating their website in time for the conference.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/2011/jun/03/bilderberg-2011-switzerland-st-moritz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

Duiske wrote: »
    Taken from the Bilderberg Meetings press release.

Global cooling, eh ? Theres something we have not heard for awhile.

Haha yea not since that 1970's "the ice age is coming" baloney. :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement