Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you brainwashed???

Options
  • 02-06-2010 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

"It takes a brave individual to change the way they've been brought up to think"!!

defaultgz.jpgAre you brainwashed???

I AM 'NOT' BRAINWASHED :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

"To someone who tried to watch that video but got bored halfway through this is what AnonoBoy looks like...."

sleepingMan_794075c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

how does questioning everything and making you own decisions make you not brain washed.

surely you will be questioning everything based on the ideals instilled in your head from " brainwashing"

Pointless

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Sane people, watching the video:
    bored.jpg

Insane people watching the video:
    excited.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

It was basically just a series of this is what a ''insert person/thing here'' looks like.

I fail to see how that questions whether someone is brainwashed or not.

I would think that the reality is that everyone is brainwashed slightly.
    The world in which we live in is driven by a advertising/consumerist society and people are certainly affected by things which they might not overly think they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Thanks man, thats officially the crappiest thing I have ever seen on the net and I have seen some fair crappy things in my day.

Worst post ever.

• Advertisement
Advertisement