Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so when are they coming down to say hello ?

Options
  • 02-06-2010 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

a few threads were started there about seeing UFO's

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055927403

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055928033

and im sure theres a lot more but onwards.

there are loads of sightings and strange happenings and they have begun in ireland in recent years too.

i recall a show on the fm104 phone show about UFO's and aliens and the likes and there was a huge response to it about people seen UFO's, farm animals going crazy and bright lights in the sky's.

so..

when is it finally going to happen ?

when are the aliens coming to pay a visit and put some money into our economy with tourism ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

they might have landed a bit too close to Gaza and got boarded ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

If I was an E.T. I wouldnt really be interested in being in close contact with the inhabitants of a planet who have been killing each other since before they learned to create fire.I would wait till they grew up a little.
    Still though,War-its fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

robbie_998 wrote: »
    when are the aliens coming to pay a visit and put some money into our economy with tourism ?

Have you got change for a Gork?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

i wreckon if they do it will be hostile. Hardly come all this way to make friends. Anyway this planet is better off without us fckers destroying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

UFO on the radar screen in the Republic of Yakutia

And if not UFOs, who was flying at a speed of 9000 km per hour at an altitude of 20 kilometers?

(Translation from google translate)

I read also of a seventy degree turn at these speeds! Wow.

• Advertisement

squod wrote: »
    UFO on the radar screen in the Republic of Yakutia

And if not UFOs, who was flying at a speed of 9000 km per hour at an altitude of 20 kilometers?

I read also of a seventy degree turn at these speeds! Wow.

Why does it have to be a 'who' and not just a 'what'?
    This could be a completely natural phenomenon,the dynamics of which currently not understood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    Why does it have to be a 'who' and not just a 'what'?
    This could be a completely natural phenomenon,the dynamics of which currently not understood.

These answers could be there for all on the video like. Any good at Russian?

squod wrote: »
    Any good at Russian?

Only when Im late for something:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I hope they do I am desperate for some sort of intergalactic war. Pew Pew Pew laser beams and all that jazz. I think Id be pretty nifty in an Independence Day scenario. Like a white Will Smith but without the cool, the money, the sexy wife, the F18 fighter plane or bullets to throw about once Ive shot down the old transdimensional invader.

Bring on your skinny Grey asses. Grimes has donned his raybans and has a notebook full of witty Bondesque remarks for when I pop a cap up in your alien ass. For example upon kicking the head alien to the ground in a one on one fight in the mothership I will remark

"we dont take kindly to illegal aliens"

yeaaaaahhhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

There are many reasons why an alien race wouldn't land(if they got here). If their intelligent enough to make craft to fly through space then they would be intelligent enough to see what damage it could do to the world, there would be mass suicides from certain religious groups, religious systems would break down, mass rioting would ensue and a general break down in society, the majority of people are not ready for this type of revelation.
    Or on the other hand it could spark nuclear war with a single click of a button when tensions are high, you'd be surprised to know how close the world has come to nuclear war on numerous occasions when there was only humans and computers involved.;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement