Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost Hunters

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

They post here (or at least have posted once) as CPI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Cobra Kai wrote: »
    Came across this site today;

http://www.corkparanormalinvestigators.com/

Are they for real? I think Jedward would have more credibility but have a look and let me know what you think.

Entire website in flash? They must be evil

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Who embedds sound in the website? I thought that kinda thing died with Geocities.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

you genuinely should look at that site design though ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Cobra Kai

Do you really know who posted this comment? I don't think you do. You seem to think that the only people who criticise you and your "group" are people who hold a "grudge". Let me tell you this CPI, you are an idiot. Good luck with the ghost-hunting, let me know if you see any more orbs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 CPI

DELETE this stupid topic Kobra Kai, if you dont ill do everything i can to find out who you are and if i dont ill get all my buddys on here to get you banned! We put alot of work into our website and what we do, we dont need some sad idjit like you putting down our group!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Singer5

Hi saw your site, pretty cool, I dint know there was a group in cork
    Fair Dues to yee! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Cobra Kai

I won't delete this post. What's the matter, can't deal with somebody who disagrees with you? Are you going to get all of your buddies on are you? You're sounding like a bit of a bully. I love the forum, gives a real look into the groups mindset: "its a great place for a ghost hunt cause it's so big & creepy". Shame you don't have any proof to back up your efforts, for all your talk about ghost hunting I can't see any evidence.

Well you want proof well I am inviting you to spend a night with us on a investigation and we shall see what you think

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Cobra Kai wrote: »
    Do you really know who posted this comment? I don't think you do. You seem to think that the only people who criticise you and your "group" are people who hold a "grudge". Let me tell you this CPI, you are an idiot. Good luck with the ghost-hunting, let me know if you see any more orbs.

listen man i dont belive in ghosts necessarily but calling someone who believes in something a idiot really reduces the qaulity of your opinion since it shows a bias and agression towards the subject

• Advertisement

Website looks very good now. Id be wary about calling Orbs evidence however.

Well we dont call orbs as evidence. We post them on line as a picture but never class them as evidence. We done a place last night the pictures will be up soon but the place rocked. One of the investigators had their head torch removed and thrown on the floor

Was it captured on tape?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Hissy fits and youtube digs? Grow up lads. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement